Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 2 augusti 2017

DT Copic Marker Sweden: My third summer card.... hmm... summer?

Ok so today I'm sharing my 3rd summer card for Copic Sweden, but hmm.... not very much summer? I usually do Christmas cards for my summer week and I had to make at least one Christmas card this year... but this is acctually the first one and there will be at least one more... 

But here is today's card... 


The image is a digi from Mo Manning and I just adore these vintage christmas images...  The "snow" is Frantage. 


Added flowers and some pearls on a string and metal corners. The papers are from Maja Design - what else, right? The dies are from Precious Marieke. 


More decorations... The tag is cut out from one of the papers - compliments of the season is the text on it. 


Thank you for visiting me - wishing you a magical day! 

3 kommentarer:

Donna Ellis sa...

How gorgeous! I love the embossing powder and your beautiful coloring! hugs, de
{Creative Smiles}

Gloria Stengel sa...

I love your vintage style coloring. And that snow is wonderful. What a lovely card!

Brawny sa...

Ca fabulous card x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails