Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 3 augusti 2017

DT Copic Marker Sweden: My fourth summer card...

So here we go again... SUMMER!?!? Yes... I do acctually create lot's of Christmas cards during summer and just beacause this is my summer week to post at the Copic Sweden blog doesn't mean it has to be a summer creation... so here is today's card... all because of my sweet dear friend Rosa that I so rarely see these days but still love so much! This is for you hunni - I hope you like it! 


Close up on the image - a digi from Lili of the Valley. Love that they now come in digi so I can re-size them! 


Here are the decorations. A metal corner, flowers, some die cut leaves from Precious Marieke - I loooove their winter/christmas dies. The papers are from Maja Design (am I repeating myself?!?)


I just got a new Christmas Notes die (Precious Marieke) that I looove! More flowers, a bow and more leaves. 


So thank you for stopping by! Wishing you a magical day! 


Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails