Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 5 mars 2017

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Round card!

Yesterday we had a new challenge at Copic Marker Sweden. The theme is to make a round card. 

This is my take... 


The image is an oldie from closed down Saturated Canary called Braid. 


I've used old scrap papers again from when I was DT at Hobbyhärvan and the sentiments are from an old paper from Pion Design. I've realised hooooow much material I have and need to start using all of it... The butterflies are cut out from a Pion paper as well. 


Added some flowers too. 


Can't wait to see your take on our challenge. 

Wishing you a magical day! 


1 kommentar:

Ally sa...

Such a wonderful round card, I never think of a special shape :)
The colouring is awesome!!!!
Hugs, Ally

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails