Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 4 december 2016

DT Lovely Hänglar or Sweet Magnolia: Anything goes!

Today is the last challenge for this year at Lovely Hänglar or Sweet Magnolia and we'd love to see "anything goes". 

I'm going out with a bang this year so I've made both a Hänglar card and a Maggie card. 

First up the Hänglar card. 


I've used papers from Maja Design, the border die is from Gummiapan (thank's for letting me borrow it, Rosa). The leaves are die cuts to from....hmmm... I forgot... Thinking it is Joy/Noor Design. The stars are Memory Box. 

Here is a close up on the image colored with Copic Markers. 


Here is my second card. 


I've used another Maja Design collection for this one. Added Magnolia die cut trees that I sprinkled with frantage. The snowflake corner is from Amy Design. God Jul means Merry Christmas and it's a die cut from Kaboks. The top Santa and raindeers are from Joy/Noor Design. 

Here is a close up on the image... colored with Copic Markers. 



Can't wait to see you enter the challenge and what you have up your creative sleeve... 

Wishing you a magical day! 

5 kommentarer:

Gina Knott sa...

Both cards are absolutely beautiful Linda! I love the red tones, your fabulous colouring and stunning designs! Thank you so much for being part of our amazing team.
Hugs
Gina xx

Jay sa...

Hiya Sweetie, Wow these are a duo of beauties!!! I have always adored your stunning colouring for many a year honey and thank you so much for making both of these stunning cards honey!!!
Big Cuddles Jay xx

Karin van eijk sa...

Linda these are another very beautiful cards
Gr Karin

Vicky sa...

These are both gorgeous & I couldnt pick a favourite as I love them both. Love the colours & I especially love the papers.....I lurve Maja Design but we would have to be crazy not to lol. I love the Hanglar stamp you have used & I love red.......my favorite colour on images.
Looking forward to be on the DT with you in 2017 sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Stempelhexe sa...

Beide Karten sind wunderschön geworden, herrlich anzusehen.
Ich wünsche dir ein frohes Weihnachtsfest.

Alles Liebe
Ulla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails