Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 11 november 2016

DT Copic Sweden: Started snowing yet?

My most recent card for Copic Sweden... Have you had any snow yet? It started snowing here about two weeks ago and I LOVE it!!! 

Here is my snowinspired card for today... 


The image is from LOTV and I adore it! Love that they come in digi as well these days... 


I used a corner die from Amy Design. The papers are from Bo Bunny. 


The border die is from Joy/Noor Design. 


Thank's for visiting! 


Wishing you a magical day! 

3 kommentarer:

Karin van eijk sa...

Linda this is gorgeous
Gr Karin

Stempelhexe sa...

Eine wunderschöne Karte ist das geworden, gefällt mir sehr.

LG
Ulla

Marjeta sa...

Beautiful card. Gorgeous DP, Image and all other details. Love it.

Marjeta

I have candy on my blog. Join if you want.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails