Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 25 september 2016

DT EBW: Buttons and Bows

Today it's time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World and we want to see "Buttons & Bows".

Here is my card...


I used Cami in fall for my card and she's available in Elisabeth Bell's digital gallery.



Here is a close up on the embellishments... the ivy circle is a die from Joy/Noor Design. The deer is a button and I added some flowers and the glittery leaf is a also a button. I used papers from Maja Design.



More flowers, a die cut and another glittery leaf....


Added a bow made of gold glittery spider web ribbon that I got from the Ribbon girl. The midst of the bow is a leaf brad.



Thank you for stopping by -  hope to see you join the challenge!




I wish you a magical day!

2 kommentarer:

Juliz Design Post sa...

Gorgeous design, love your card.
Julie x

Kjersti sa...

Wow! Nydelig høstkort og lekkert fargelagt!
Klem:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails