Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 3 september 2016

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Black, white + one color...

Today it's time for a new challenge at Copic Sweden and this time we ask you to create using ONLY the colors black, white and one more of your choice.
 
I choose black, white and PURPLE and this is what I made...
 
 
I have used a lot of different dies, papers from Maja Design, lace and flowers...

 
The image is from Mo Manning and one of the cutest I have EVER seen....

 
The spooky house, bats and the ghosts are various dies cuts.


 
Thank you for stopping by - I wish you all a magical day and hope to see you join the challenge!!
 
 

1 kommentar:

Marlies sa...

A gorgeous spooky card Linda! A fab design and fantastic colouring! hugs, Marlies

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails