Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 2 augusti 2016

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Merry Christmas i August!

Today I'm substituting for Rozzan on the Copic Marker Blog... me and the rest of the DT are covering for her summer week as she is unable to fill her week.... Hope she feels better soon!

I'm keeping my summer theme with another Christmas card... It's less than 5 months til Christmas and I want to be done with my cards on time... 


I have used papers from Maja Design. The deers/raindeers are a die cut from Memory Box. The sentiment means "Merry Christmas" and is a die cut from Rox Stamps. 


Here is a close up on the image from LOTV. 


Added lots of flowers, a bow and some Christmas bells as well... 


Thank's for stopping by - wishing you a magical day! 

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 


7 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Superduperfint julkort.... man säger ju varje år "måste börja tidigt med julkorten "..hihihi sällan man lyckas! !! ;)

Kram kram

Debbie sa...

Beautiful card! I love all your layers and flowers and die cuts!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Christmas Card Challenges!!
Debbie (CCC DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

NanaConnie sa...

This is such an adorable snowman, Linda! I love the bells and red bow. Thanks so much for playing along in our "Digi or Stamp" challenge at Crafts Galore Encore this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Marianne's Craftroom sa...

Gorgeous card love the rich reds

Shirley-Anne Barber sa...

Fabulous LOTV image and perfect embellishing surrounding it .Thanks for sharing this beautiful card with us at Christmas card Challenges

Catie Cuddles sa...

What a lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at fab'n'funky challenges.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Vannessa sa...

Great card and I love the layout and colours. Thank you so much for joining in the Crafty Sentiments Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
Crafty Sentiments DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails