Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 18 augusti 2016

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Back again after the summer break...

Today it's my first post for Copic Sweden after the summer break.. I had a Christmas summer week and I'm continuing on that theme.. I'm set on not being short on Christmas cards this year...
 
So this is my card for today:
 
 
Here is a close up on the digi from Mo Manning called "Gathering kindling". Papers from Maja Design.

 
A lamp post - die cut from Memory Box. Added some flowers and a pine cone.

 
The trees are die cuts from Magnolia that I added some gold Frantage to as well as more flowers...

 
Thank you for stopping by - wishing you a magical day!


3 kommentarer:

KarinsArtScrap sa...

gorgeous Linda

last night I could finally follow you.
Gr Karin

Stempelhexe sa...

Die Karte ist wunderschön geworden, ein Traum.

LG
Ulla

Pam Ramesh sa...

Stunning .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails