Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 17 juli 2016

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Traditionell Christmas AND WINNER!!!

Ok so today is the last post for my Copic summer week... I'll be back with more cards for them this fall... but I will soon be back here with other cards so stay tuned... 

Before we go on with todays card I have a winner to announce! I have gotten some comments on what colors you are guessing and I must say I have done most of them... all but turqoise... thank's for the tip... :-) 

Well the winner is..... MAYA!!! Congratulations!! Contact me with you address and your surprise will be in the mail soon. 


Today's card is traditionell and the image is from Lacy Sunshine. 


I have used a border die from Amy design... I love it but would have wanted one for the other corner... a mirrored one so to speak... 


Added flowers and some pearl string... Didn't want to cludder up this beautiful paper to much :-) 


Thank you for stopping by and have a magical day! 


1 kommentar:

Juliz Design Post sa...

Beautifully coloured image, love the wings. A lovely design.
Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails