Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 16 juli 2016

DT Copic Marker Sweden: That's beige!

Today I have a new Christmas card..... or actually two... I have a second post later this afternoon... 

Did you follow me through the week? It's my summer week over at the Copic Marker Sweden blog and I'm creating Christmas cards in all colors... So if you have time - join in the guessing game and leave a comment with what color you think my Christmas card later this afternoon will be... Winner is picked tomorrow and will be selected from comments during this entire week (doesn't matter weather you guessed it right or not). 

Today's color is beige/brown. 


A close up on the image from Magnolia.... 


A large sentiment that I embossed with glitter gold. 


Flowers... added Stickles along the edges of the Maja Design paper. 


More flowers... ribbon... die cut holly (Joy/Noor Design)


Thank you for stopping by! 


Have a magical day! 

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails