Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 16 juli 2016

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Sunny yellow Christmas!

Today I have a new Christmas card..... or actually two... I had a post earlier today as well... 

Did you follow me through the week? It's my summer week over at the Copic Marker Sweden blog and I'm creating Christmas cards in all colors... So if you have time - join in the guessing game and leave a comment with what color you think my Christmas card tomorrow will be... Winner is picked tomorrow and will be selected from comments during this entire week (doesn't matter weather you guessed it right or not). 


So I used papers from my stash for this card. It's for my mum as she absolutely is crazy for this color combo - for anything. My dad thinks Christmas card should come with a Santa so I'm guessing they will be getting a card each this year.


The image is a digi from Elisabet Bell. 


Added flowers, snowflakes (Martha Stewart punch) and a snowman charm. 


Had to go with a lot of Stickles and pearls as well... 



Have  a magical day! 

I'm adding my card to these challenges:



1 kommentar:

Sasha Jundt sa...

Wow! This is so beautiful! Wonderful sweet card!

Hugs,
Sasha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails