Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 13 juli 2016

DT Copic Marker Sweden: A Christmas card rainbow...

At the Copic Marker Sverige blog we skip summer vacation... no not really but we'd really like to keep the blog filled with cards even though it's summer... so we each have a week that we are hosting on the blog and this week is mine.
 
I'm that kind of crazy person (as you might know) that creates Christmas cards all year and mabye especially during summer when it's hot and humid and I'm longing for air...
 
This year is no exception so I'm giving you my Copic Summer Week - Can you really create any color of Christmas card? And the answer is yes... so here is the start of my rainbow of colors Christmas cards posts...
 
First off is purple...
 
 
The image is from Bildmålarna...

 
I added tags with some lace, ribbons and pearl string... and some die cut holly.

 
Flowers, pearls... an more holly... Papers from Maja Design...

 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Have a magical day and why not guess what tomorrows color is.... there might just be a surprise at the end of my Copic Week for one lucky guess...
 
 


Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails