Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 20 juni 2016

Color combo just for fun!

I'm baaackkkk... did you miss me? I have not had a chance to craft in like for ever and I've really missed it but still havn't had any energy och inspiration to do it... crazy combo...

So today I have a card to show using a color combo out of my box... black and red...not my usual thing... 

Here is my card for today.... 


Here is a close up on the image from Paper Nest Dolls colored with Copic Markers. 


Added flowers and metal corners... 


More details... added the birthday girls name to the card so I'm hoping it has reached her by now or it will spoil the surprise if she stoppes by... 


Thank's for visiting!! 



Have a magical day!! 

2 kommentarer:

Plony sa...

Beautiful card and I love the colors you used. I like people out of their comfort-zones....lol....You did a great job.
xxx Plony

Stempelhexe sa...

Eine wunderschöne Karte ist das geworden, herrlich anzusehen.

LG
Ulla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails