Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 26 april 2016

DT EBWC: Make your own flowers!

Ok pals and gals!! It's time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World and this time we'd like to see you make your own flowers... I did two kinds... both colored my own and made some rolled flowers. 


I used papers from a couple of different Maja Design collections. Love the combo of yellow, blue and green.... added flowers, my rolled up flowers and a bow... some gems... 


Here is the image... I made the background using a tutorial from amazing Alyce Keegan... the founder of Kit and Clowder and an amazing colorist! The image is called Spring Leap and is available in Elisabeth Bell's E-book. 


Here is a close up on the flowers.... 


More flowers... 


So glad you stopped by today - would love to hear what you think of my card.... AND I would LOOOOOVE it if you'd join in the challenge... all you need is to use an image by Elisabeth Bell and make some of your own flowers.... Psss.... you can also join in our GDT Call at the DigiBells blog.... GDT Call



Have a magical day! 

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails