Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 22 april 2016

DT DigiBells: Bloghop for Birthday Muffin Angel!

Hi all friends of Elisabeth Bell!! Today it's time for our monthly bloghop and this time we have another oldie re-released as a digi.... 

But first... did you come here from Jeanette's blog? No? Then you have MISSED OUT on some eye candy! Skip to the DigiBells blog to start from the beginning! And also read up in how to win this amazing darling.... 

BIRTHDAY MUFFIN ANGEL!


I have used papers from Maja Design... just because they fit perfect with Elisabeth's darling images.... The sentiment is a die form Memory Box. Added lots of flowers and pearls and a Martha Stewart punched border. 


A close up on the image.... She's colored with Copic Markers and added some Stickles as well...


Ok, so your next stop is the DigiBells blog... don't forget to leave a comment before hopping on... just for your chance of winning.... 

HUGS!!! 


9 kommentarer:

Anet van Zyl sa...

Wow this is just beautiful Linda, love your colouring and the pretty layout. Anet x

Wendy Nicola Jackson sa...

Aww that is just beautiful. Love the soft colour palette for that beautiful Angel. Lovely sentiment banner and gorgeous papers and blooms. A beautifully crafted card. Hugs, Wends x

Lesley Thomas sa...

Beautifully coloured. I left a comment at the next blog hop name, but as is often happens, when I start going round a blog hop, I could'nt find anywhere to leave a comment at the last blog hop, because I couldn't read the language. Oh well, at least I tried.

Granmargaret sa...

Lovely card. I love the image. Thank you for your inspiration on the blog hop

Lillian A sa...

Lovely subtle colors and the vintage look to your card. Luscious array of flowers, too.

Margy (DS4J) sa...

Stunning card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for blog hop

Maryann Laursen sa...

Such a wonderful card, that just have everything I love in it. This little cutie ehre sooo perfectly colored in my favorit colors and all my favorit papers too, so it can´t get much better, I think. I just love everything about this card.

Jennifer Scull sa...

my goodness, she is beautiful! love how you have framed her with the beautiful flowers! :)

Gail sa...

I love this card. The pink and blue are so sweet and pretty and her wings are gorgeous. I love glittery wings on my angels and fairies, too! This Maja paper is beautiful and using the lace border punch (I love this one!) and the pearls with the flowers have made this card everything that I love: sweet and pretty. Hugs, Gail

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails