Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 27 mars 2016

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter my friends!! 

I'm so sorry for being MIA for a couple of weeks but I've been a busy bee.... lots at work and with the boys as well.... 

I was invited to play with some Paper Nest Dolls... I *heart* them!!! Gorgeous quality and easy to color! 

For this card I have used an image called Bunny love Emma


I have used papers from Bo Bunny, a collection from a while back. Added lots of die cuts.... large corners from Sizzix and butterflies from Joy/Noor Design. 


Here is a close up on the image. I have colored with Copic Markers. 


Thank you so much for stopping by me today and thank you Christine for the opportunity to try these fantastic and super cute images!!! 


Have a magical day! 

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails