Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 14 februari 2016

DT LHOSM: Use a heart!

Today I'm sharing my reminder project for the challenge at Lovely hÄnglar or Sweet Magnolia and this time the theme is "use a heart".... really easy right? 

This is my project.... I made a cover for a candy box that I sent to my sister for Valentine's.


Here is the front and the chocolate box just slides in from the side. 


I have used papers from Maja Design. 



The image from hÄnglar and stÄnglar is colored with Copic Markers.  


Added extra hearts... a heartshaped charm.... 


Added lots of flowers and some straws for decoration. Added lace as well... 


Added a die cut dove banner... The board punch is Martha Stewart. 


Thank you for stopping by - I wish you all a magical day! 

Hope to see you join the challenge!

4 kommentarer:

Beth Brovold sa...

What a fabulous idea Linda AND so beautifully done!! Your papers, beautifully coloured image and embellishments are perfect! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Take care,
Beth

Plony sa...

Lucky sister!!!!!A very nice gift...so pretty decorated and you colored your image realy very beautiful. You did a wonderful job with this lovely present.
xxx Plony

Plony sa...

Lucky sister!!!!!A very nice gift...so pretty decorated and you colored your image realy very beautiful. You did a wonderful job with this lovely present.
xxx Plony

Jay sa...

Happy Valentines day Linda, Ah, now I see, I was wondering what the box was for he he!!! Such a wonderful and heat felt gift for your sister! I cannot begin to tell you have absolutely stunning your colouring is, its always so flawless!!! Your design is gorgeous too, loving those layers!! The bouquet with your little straws is a wonderful idea!!!
Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails