Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 7 februari 2016

DT DigiBells: Meadow Magic

We had a January release with two images... For the bloghop I made two cards using both images but sadly i never got around to photograhing the second one... it was always so dark when I was home... :

But now I'm ready to show it to you.... 


I have used non traditional Christmas colors as I wanted to use this as "any" winter card. 


Here is a close up on the digi Meadow Magic frmo Elisabeth's gallery. I have colored with Copic Markers. 


Added lots of details to this card... Hanging hearts from Memory Box. The cute little snowflakes are Impression Obsession. Flowers and even a snowman charm. 


More flowers, snowflakes and lot of Stickles. 


Thank you for stopping by! 


Have  a magical day! 

2 kommentarer:

Juliz Design Post sa...

So pretty.
Julie x

Lea Brawn sa...

Absolutely gorgeous. Fab card x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails