Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 4 februari 2016

DT Copic Marker Sweden: A beautiful butterfly!

Today I'm showcasing a card at the Copic Marker Sweden blog. I was so tired of making mooshy colored cards so I just had to make something with a bit of a spring feeling... 


I have used papers from Michele Roos/Whimsy Stamps. 


Here is a close up on the image from Ching Chou Kuik. 


Added lots of flowers.... and a butterfly ribbon. 


I just got some new dies from Magnolia... Asian Lanterns.... 


Thank's for stopping by! 



I wish you all a magical day! 

3 kommentarer:

Juliz Design Post sa...

A very pretty card and elegant layout.
Julie x

Lady Bug Stampers sa...

OH My Word this is stunningly beautiful. Love the softness to this one and your coloring is fantastic.

Lea Brawn sa...

Beautiful card. X

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails