Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 17 januari 2016

Merry Christmas!

Ok so did you all notice that the days are just flying by? I mean...we are already half through January... before we know it it will be summer... and then it's full speed for Christmas... last year I wasn't even able to send Christmas cards to all my friends as I didn't have time to make as many... So this year I'm starting early!!! 

Here is my first one... 



The wonderful papers are from Carta Bella.... I *heart* them!!! Added some die cut outs as well... a snowy swirl... a pair of mittens from Joy/Noor Design, snowflakes from IO. The sentiment is a die from Rox Stamps and it means Merry Christmas. 


Here is a close up on the image from Saturated Canary colored with Copic Markers. 


I added flowers and some frosty berries and a little bow. 


Here is the die cut from Rox. 



Thank you for stopping by - I wish you a magical day! 

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 



11 kommentarer:

Heather Maria sa...

Wow fabulous card, Pysselbus! Love all your pretty layering and embellishing! Your colouring is fantastic too!

DistinctiveLMNts sa...

Beautiful card , and your coloring is wonderful. What colors did you use for her hair?

Colleen sa...

Amazing card! Your girl is so cute and beautifully colored! I love the plaid bow! Thank you for playing with us at Merry Monday.

Sue sa...

This is beautiful card. I love your colour choice and your colouring is wonderful. The details you have added look so pretty with the papers and the image. Everything is beautifully put together and i love it.
Thank you for joining us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Sue...xxx

Pat K sa...

Absolutely stunning. Amazing no lines colouring and love your colour choices and beautiful design. Thank you for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. hugs, Pat K x

Lea Brawn sa...

Fabulous card x

Zw@@n sa...

Stunning card! Your colouring is fab and I also love the gorgeous papers and embellishments.
Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Eileen sa...

Wowwwwwwwwww. A stunning card. Your colouring is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful design, perfect layout. LOVE everything about it. Thanks for joining in with our 'Glitter and Shine' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, hope you will join us again.
Eileen x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) sa...

Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Holly Jolly.
Lynn, HJ DT

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) sa...

Lovely creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Holly Jolly.
Lynn, HJ DT

Denise Goeldner sa...

Stunning creation, beautifully done. Thanks for joining us over at Holly Jolly Challenge, sorry for the lateness and hope to see you again.
Denise DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails