Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 2 januari 2016

DT The Sketchy Challenges: A sketch or Anything goes....

It's time again for a new challenge at The Sketchy Challenges again and this time it's none other than me who has designed the sketch.... So you can use the sketch, the theme "anything goes" or both... just come on and join us! 

This is my card.... 


I have used papers from... ohhh bother... I can't remember... However I used a stamp for the edges of the background paper and an edge punch. The border punch is from EK Success. The sentiment is a die from Rox Stamps. 


Here is a close up on the image by Mo Manning called Ragged Angel. She is colored with Copic Markers. 


Thank's for stopping by me today! I hope you are enjoying the new year and having a magical day! 


Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails