Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 24 januari 2016

DT Lovely hÄnglar or Sweet Magnolia: Anything goes reminder!

As some of you might know I was doing the happy dance the other day as I made the DT at Lovely hÄnglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge blog and boy was it a crazy dance! Soooo excited and also very intimidated to be on a team with sooo many talented ladies. As you might also know they have made some changes to their challenge and it is now a montly challenge and I'm part of the midway reminder team. 

The theme this month is "Anything goes" so all you need to do to join is to create anything using either hÄnglar or Magnolia images... 

This is my take... 


I love winter but am starting to look forward to spring with the leaves coming and the early flowers so I made a spring-ish feeling card.


The papers are from the Maja Design Collection "Coffee in the Arbour". Added a Happy birthday banner from Memory Box, a fence from La La Land and some dragonflies from Magnolia. 


I colored the image with my Copic Markers. 



Added flowers, a charm and lace... 


More flowers...and another butterfly charm... 


Thank you for visiting me today! 



Wishing you a magical day! 

6 kommentarer:

Beth Brovold sa...

Hi there Linda!! Beautifully coloured and designed...what a fabulous debut...I'm honoured to be on this LHOSM team with you! Have a fantastic day!
Take care,
Beth

Jay sa...

Hiya Linda, I am such a big fan of your stunning work and this card has definately hit the spot sweetie!!! I love your colouring, it is always flawless and the panels and floral layout is just perfect!
Have a lovely Sunday, Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

Gina Knott sa...

Oh WOW, Linda you have done us proud!! Your card is totally beautiful. Love this tilda, gorgeous papers and beautiful design.
Hugs
Gina xx

Plony sa...

Very very pretty Linda.....I love pink so this is extra beautiful for me...lol.....so sweet your pink colors ...The flowers, the papers, the butterflies.....I love it all and especially your gorgeous sweet Tilda.
xxx Plony

Sandy West sa...

Hi Linda, I love everything about your card, I adore Pink its one of my favourite colours. Love the way you have used the panels to great effect.
Hugs Sandy - new DT like you xxx

Sasha Jundt sa...

This is wonderful card Linda! This Tilda is so cute and your coloring is perfect! So many wonderful embellishments and so sweet color combo!
Simply stunning!
I am very happy to be on the same team with you!

Hugs,
Sasha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails