Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 9 januari 2016

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Challenge Birthday+10 flowers

Today it's time for a new challenge at Copic Sweden... The theme is to make a birthday card and add 10 flowers. 

This is my take.... 


I used papers from Prima for this card, from a collection called Fairy Belle. The sentiment is from Memory Box.


Here is the image called Bubbles from Saturated Canary. 


Flowers... I cut out a bit from the paper to show the fab patern in the corner. 


The fence is a die from La La Land. A key charm.... 


Thank you for visiting me today... I would love it if you let me know what you think of today's card. 



Have a magical and creative day! 

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 


1 kommentar:

Linda Simpson sa...

This is fabulous Linda, love the gorgeous image and beautiful papers. Gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails