Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 15 januari 2016

DT Copic Marker Sweden: A birthday flower.... (Pysseldags)

Today I'm sharing a card I made for Copic Sweden showcasing an image that I was sponsored with by Pysseldags, a swedish webshop. 


Here is the card... The papers are from Authentique. The border die is from Memory Box. 


Here is a close up on the image called Tulpan (tulip). 


I kept it CAS and only added a bow and a few flowers. 


Thank you for stopping by! 



I wish you a magical day! 

1 kommentar:

Jay sa...

Oh WOW sweetie, this is gorgeous!!!! So lush and beautifully detailed work of art, STUNNING honey. I love the cute little layout, where you flawless colouring gets to be the center of attention in all its glory!!! Cuddles Jay xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails