Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 8 oktober 2015

DT Paradise of Stamps - Boy cards!

Today it's time for a reminder of the ongoing challenge at Paradise of Stamps and we want you to make boy cards... you still have a whole week to go. 

This is my take on the challenge.... My father's birthday card... shhhh... no telling! It's a week away but he's not known to be lurking around in here. :-)


I have used papers from Maja Design and the lovely sketch is made by a friend. I added lots of maritime themed decorations. The die cuts are from a set from Joy/Noor Design. 


Here is a close up on the image by Mo Manning from a set called Sailor Boys Set. If you'd like to know what colors I have used then they are all listed on the Copic Marker Sweden blog.


Thank you for visiting me today! 


Wishing you a magical day!

1 kommentar:

Nancy Jensen sa...

I love your sweet card! Your coloring is amazing and all the papers and embellishments are just perfect!

By the way, what are the colors you used for the boy's hair?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails