Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 28 september 2015

DT The Sketchy Challenges: Sketch and theme!

Sorry but i was running a bit behind... This was ment to go live on Saturday when we launched a new challenge at The Sketchy Challenges. My teamie Kirsty-Anne made a gorgeous sketch and set the theme for Card or Pocket Letter. You do know you can go for the sketch, the theme or both right? 

Anyways... I have not figured out pocket letter just yet so I went with a card using the lovely sketch. 


I used Maja Design Papers from the collection Vintage Winter. The Stacked Stars are a die from Memory Box. 


A close up on one of my all time fav image from hÄnglar and stÄnglar. Colored with Copic Markers. 


Added pearls, metal snowflakes, flowers, ribbons... some bells... 


The amazing God Jul die below is from KaBoks (the text means Merry Christimas).


More flowers... 


The sentiment is from Svenska Textstämplar. Added it to a snowflake and made a tag out of it. 


That's it for me today! Thank's for stopping by! 


Have a magical day! 

1 kommentar:

Robi sa...

Beautiful!!!
Compliments!
Robi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails