Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 21 september 2015

DT Paradise of Magnolias - Monochromatic!

Today we start a new challenge at Paradise of Magnolia and this time we'd like to see "Monochromatic" work. 


This is what I did.... A Christmas card in earthy tones. 


The papers are from Maja Design. and I added a snowflake doily and a snowflake star on the other side. Gold/brown lace and a golden bow along with flowers, pearls and some Christmas bells. 



Love this image - Tilda Lucia and the Snowy Circle behind as well. The first time I've ever used either of them even though I have had them a long time. 


The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and I used a Spellbinder frame for it. 


The snowflake star... 


Thank you for stopping by - love to see you join in the challenge!!

Have a magical day! 

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 



5 kommentarer:

Céline sa...

truly fabulous
hugs
céline

Céline sa...

thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia
hugs
céline

Pamela sa...

Beautiful creation, i love all the detail. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.

Pam x

Hazel sa...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR September challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

Nicola sa...

Truly beautiful creation, the colours are amazing and the Tilda is awesome. Finishing touches are adorable - a masterpiece!
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails