Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 13 september 2015

DT Lacy Sunshine: Winds of Change!

Ok, so it's time for a new challenge at Lacy Sunshine and this time we are looking for Winds of change.... it is specified to changes in the seasons. 

This is my card.


I have used papers from CartaBella and ohhh how I looove these papers!!! Look at the trees and the owls... How can one cover them up...? 


I used Autumn Winds Rory for my card and she is colored with Copic Markers. I have made a spellbinders fram behind the image.... Just had to have this one... :-) Isn't it amazing??


Close up on the flowers and the frame.... 


Added an owl charm to the flowers on the opposite side. 


Thank you for visiting today! Can't wait to see what you create ( you can use any image you'd like - doesn't have to be a Lacy Sunshine). 



Have a magical day! 

1 kommentar:

Vannessa sa...

This is just gorgeous Linda - I too love that Owl paper and the owl charm too.

Hugs, Vannessa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails