Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 25 september 2015

DT Elisabeth Bell's World: Happy Birthday!

Back with a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge blog and this time it's an easy one... 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Soo all you have to do is create a card featuring one of Elisabeth's images with a birthday theme and you can join us!


I used FLAT flowers for my card... Not my normal flowers as you might know... :-) I used papers from Kaiserkraft and the birthday banner is a die cut from Memory Box. Added some dragon flies as well - die cut ones from Magnolia and a chipboard one as well,


I have used Fairy Merrily from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Gallery and have colored her using feathering technique with my Copic Markers. 


Thank you for visiting today and I hope to see you join us!


Have  a magical day!

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails