Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 29 augusti 2015

DT The Sketchy Challenges: Sketch and/or Maritime theme

It's time again for a new challenge at The Sketchy Challenges and this time Karina has made an incredible sketch for us to play with... if you don't like sketches you can stil join us by making a project following our theme - maritime... You can use both the sketch and theme as well of course...


For my card I have used papers form Carta Bella called "Carpe Diem". The image is by Elisabeth Bell for Sweet Pea Stamps.


I added lots of die cuts from Magnolia, flowers, bling and pearls as well as a bit of lace.


Thank you for visting me today - can't wait to see your creation for our challenge!

Have a magical day!

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 




7 kommentarer:

Little K Smith sa...

This is gorgeous! I love the image and the cute dies too!
Kelly.x

Linda Simpson sa...

WOW this is stunning! I love the image and the gorgeous lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Heidi Brawley sa...

Oh this is soooo very Beautiful!!! I LOVE it!!!!

Helen sa...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again for our next challenge.

Helen x

Michelle sa...

Gorgeous card! The coloring is amazing!! Thanks for joining us this week @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Hope you will join us again soon!!

debby4000 sa...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, love that sweet image and all the fabulous details.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Aunty Sue sa...

So adorable and love the detail, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ in our use a old stamp challenge.
Aunty Sue DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails