Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 4 augusti 2015

DT Paradise of Magnolias - Anything goes! (Happy news!!!)

Ok, peeps!! I have some happy news to share with you all today!! I have been asked to join the amazing girls at Paradise of Magnolia to join their team. Yeay!! I'm so glad to get my Maggies out for a play. 

For the new challenge I created a summery card. 


I have used papers from Maja Design's Summer Crush collection. Added a lady bug border by Martha Stewart (punch) and a fence from La La Land. The dragonflies are Magnolia dies. 


Here is a close up on the image. Just adore this fishing little Tilda. 


Close up on the die cuts and flowers. 


More close ups.... 


Thank you so much for visiting me today! 



Have a magical day! 

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 




4 kommentarer:

Linda Simpson sa...

Congratulations and such a gorgeous first DT project too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Plony sa...

Congratulations with your DT-job and if all your creations are going to be as lovely as this one.....we have something to look forward. Thanx for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, xxx Plony

Delphine sa...

Congratulations! Gorgeous card, very delicate with those soft colours! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck :)! Hugs Delphine xx

Cathy Lee sa...

Hi, Linda. Congrats on your new DT assignment. I'm so glad to see you join us with such a lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
Hugz...Cath

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails