Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 16 augusti 2015

DT Lacy Sunshine: Weird and Whimsical!

Time again for a new challenge at Lacy Sunshine and this time we want to see weird and whimsical and nooo pastels.... 

This is my take... 


I have used papers from my stash but I think it's Magnolia and Glitz. Added a large scary tree that is a die cut from Memory Box and lots of little bats from Memory Box.


Close up on the image called Chatty Abby, colored with Copics. 


Flowers, some bits of a straw and a skelleton hand charm. 


Flowers, die cut bats and a bat charm...


Thank you for visiting! Hope to see you in the challenge as well! 


Have a magical day! 

I'm entering my card to these challenges: 

7 kommentarer:

Melanie sa...

A fabulous card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Your favourite occasion” challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(DT Crafty Friends)
(DT Tuesday Throwdown)

Melanie sa...

A fabulous card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Your favourite occasion” challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(DT Crafty Friends)
(DT Tuesday Throwdown)

CraftyGirl sa...

Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.
ps I love the hand charm!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Theresa Pace sa...

what a fab halloweeny card, sorry i'm late on parade but my internet is not good while on hols. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD, Theresa DT xx

Mad Moose sa...

Gorgous card hun. Thanks for sharing it with us Crafty Catz this week. Naomi x

P.G. Lamb sa...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at My Sheri Crafts.

Raquel sa...

Great card! Love the colors and all the embellishments

Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails