Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 8 augusti 2015

DT DigiBells: Littlest Angel!

Today it's my turn to post at the DigiBells blog again and I kept at the Christmas theme as there are still a few weeks to enter the "Christmas in July" challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World


Today I have made a card using the image "Littlest Angel" and I looove her! I tried coloring her with my Prismas (again) but I simply can't get it right!! :-( Added Frantage again for the snow effect. 


Here is a close up. 


For my card I have used papers from Maja Design and the die cut snowflake behind the image and the one that the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps is stamped on is acctually the same as the prize offered to the challenge winner at the blog. I have the same set and I love it!!! 


So I hope you will be able to join us! 

Hugs and have a magical day! 

1 kommentar:

Kjersti sa...

Et nydelig julekort - så flott med snø-effekten!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails