Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 23 augusti 2015

DT DigiBells: Easter Cuties

Today it's time again for me to post on the DigiBell's blog and this time I've made a "thank you/I'm sorry" card... I sponsored the prize for the Elisabeth Bell's world challenge a while back and the challenge was won by a dear man called Kevin. I think he shares the same love for Lissybee's images as we all do but I was so stressed out at work that I forgot to send him his prize... :'-( I felt so sorry for missing to send it I made a card to with the prize when I finally got around to sending it and this is it: 


I have used papers from Bildmålarna and a die cut banner from La La Land. The swirl is a die cut from Cheery Lynn and the bunnies are from Memory Box. 


I used Easter Cutie for this card... You find her in Elisabeth Bell's digital gallery. I thought it could be very versatile and was thinking of adding flowersoft to cover the eggs but I never got around to it. :-) Love this image. Yup, this one too.., 


Here is a close up on the flowers, pearl thread, lace and a little bow. 


Close up on the swirl and flowers... 


Thank you for visiting me today! 



Have a magical day! 

1 kommentar:

Linda Simpson sa...

Stunning Easter card, so love the cutie and gorgeous lace. Love the papers and embellishments too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails