Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 21 augusti 2015

DT DigiBells: Bloghop release

Today it's time again for another release from my fav artist Elisabeth Bell.... yeay!! And you won't be disappointed as we are bringing back two adorable images from Belles n Whistles!!! Plus an accessory stamp!!! Wow!! August is suddenly looking like a great month even though summer is ending... :-)
 
Sooo if you came here from my fab teamie Alethea then you are on the right track. If not then you'd better head back to the DigiBells blog where you as usual can find all the info about the hop and also on how you can win, win, win.... :-)
 
So this is what I made... an altered note book for making up dinner plans... I'm the eternal "look in the fridge at five and try to make dinner from nothing" kind of girl but this will all change with my beautiful dinner planner!
 
 
Here is a close up on the image called Tania Baking, available in Elisabeth's digital gallery. I colored her up with my Copic Markers.

 
Thank you for stopping by! Your next hop is our fab special guest designer Bettina and I'm positive in for a real treat....

 
I'm entering my card to these challenges;
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 kommentarer:

Angela sa...

Woww the longer I hop the more beautiful the cards get.... this one is really awesome!!!
Everything is gorgeous; the colouring, the papers, the embellishments!!
Love all of it!!
xxAngela

Lillian A sa...

Striking colors you've used on this design, and love the flowers and diecuts added. An all around, elegant, adorable card, Linda.

Gail sa...

Wow, this is super. I adore how you've colored her and her face is colored awesome. I need to try more pinks on my little faces when I color after seeing this. The image is cute as can be and I love the colors you chose. That's one heck of a pretty die cut in the corner, too. Great card! Hugs, Gail

Anet van Zyl sa...

Your notebook is gorgeous Linda, love the pretty layout and flowers. That image is just adorable. Anet x

Sheila sa...

Stunning card. Your colouring is perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails