Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 13 augusti 2015

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Times to Treasure

My turn to the first posting of autumn on the Copic Marker Sweden blog.... 

Hope you are all back safely from vacations and enjoying some crafty time again!


For my card today I have used papers from Maja Design, a doily, metal corner and some buttoned lace. 


The image is from Lili of the Valley as well as the sentiment. 


Close up... flowers... 


More flowers, a bow and the lace... 


Thank you for visiting and have a magical day! 

I'm entering my card to these challenges: 


4 kommentarer:

Jennifer Bradley sa...

A truly magical card, I love the image so cute and goes without saying the colouring is fabulous. Beautiful background layout and I love the die. Thank you for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we do hope you will come back again. Jennifer DFT member xx

Lea Brawn sa...

Gorgeous card.

Michelle sa...

This is so beautiful - such delicate details and a gorgeous image - thanks for joining us this week at Penny’s Paper-Crafty and good luck – Michelle x

Stacey Schofield sa...

What a beautiful card

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Keep Smilin',
Stacey xxx
TTCRD DT
Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails