Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 27 augusti 2015

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Summer Sisters

Today I'm posting on the Copic Marker Sweden blog and I have made a summery card... There has hardly been any summer here in Sweden but I have had a great time off work anyways and there has been a few icecreams nevertheless. 


I have used papers from Bo Bunny and the clock frame is from Tim Holtz. A  border punch from Martha Stewart and frames from Spellbinders. 


The image is called Summer Sisters and it is by Mo Manning. Colored with my Copics of course... :-) 


Added flowers... 


More flowers and some bits of a straw. 


Thank you for visiting me!


Have a magical day!

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 


6 kommentarer:

Bianca van Tilburg. sa...

Hi Linda,
What a beautiful card.
There are many more beautiful cards on your blog.
I'll follow you.
Hugs, Bianca van Tilburg.

Linda Simpson sa...

This is gorgeous Linda and so love the little sisters.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Michelle sa...

Adorable card and your coloring is AMAZING!!! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week. Hope to see you back again soon :)

Tracy sa...

This is so beautiful. I really love the softer muted tones and your coloring is fabulous. The little paper rolls with the flowers are a cute touch. Thanks so much for joining us for the challenge at Mo's!

Helen sa...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again for our next challenge.

Helen x

Heather sa...

So sweet. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon for our colour challenge this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails