Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 30 juli 2015

DT DigiBells: Letters to Santa

Today it's my turn to post on the DigiBell's blog. I made another Christmas Card for today... Did you know the current challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World challenge is "Christmas in July"? You can use any of Elisabeth's designs (doesn't have to be a digi)... 

Here is my post for today: 


I have used a template from Dutch Doobadoo for my card today. Added lots of ribbons, lace and flowers. 


Close up on the image called "Letters to Santa" - available in Elisabeth's digital Gallery. I have colored with my Copic Markers and added Frantage for the snow effect. 
sad


Flowers, lace and glittery snow. 


Sentiment from Bildmålarna, ribbons, flowers and goldy berries. 


Thank you for visiting!! 

3 kommentarer:

Swaantje sa...

What a lovely Christmas card..
Fantastic work
Many greetings
Swaani

Lynda Nielsen sa...

WOW.. another stunning creation Linda.... This is absolutely toooooo cute... I just may have to attempt something like this.... I'm sure it won't be quite as beautiful as yours..... I LOVE THIS....
Big Hugs,
Lynda

Linda Simpson sa...

WOW this is awesome! I do love the shape of your card and gorgeous cutie.
Hugs
Linda xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails