Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 21 juni 2015

DT Lacy Sunshine: Baseball and Apple Pie

Today it's time for another challenge at Lacy Sunshine and this time the theme is "Baseball and Apple Pie" and I pictured a beach picknic for my card. I made another stair step card for today.


Using papers from Maja Design adding sea shells for a beach look.


Here is the image up close called Rory at the Beach.


I'd love for you to come join the challenge - you can use any image you'd like!

Happy crafting!

I'm entering my card to these challenges;

4 kommentarer:

Céline sa...

fantastic card
thanks for playing with us at di's digi
hugs
céline

Natasja's Kaarten sa...

I like the design of your card! You colored the digi beautiful!

Hugs, Natasja

Sam Lewis sa...

Another beautiful card for our layer challenge! The stepper card style is always a favourite of mine x
Thank you for joining us for the challenge over on the That Craft Place Challenge Blog..
xxSAMxx TCP Design Team.
❤My Blog❤
❤That Craft Place Challenge Blog❤
❤That Craft Place on Facebook❤

Amanda sa...

Hi there, such a beautiful shaped card and love the freshness feel to it all. Beautiful colouring of the image. Thankyou for joining us at That Craft Place and good Luck. Come back soon.
Hugs Amanda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails