Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 11 juni 2015

DT DigiBells/The sketchy challenges: Sketch + Bingo

Today it's my turn to post at the DigiBells blog and I'm sharing a card I made for the new challenge at The Sketchy Challenges where we are sponsored by Elisabeth Bell this month. 

I have come up with a sketch that you may use, or a bingo that you can use or you can use then both like I have. 


I have used papers from Joy/Noor Design. The fence is a die cut from La La Land. The butterfly border is from Joy/Noor Design. Added a few extra butterflies from a Martha Stewart punch. 


A close up on the lovely Valentine Angels - Reading.... I have colored with Copic Markers. 


Added lots of flowers, some pearls and some Stickles.... 


Thank you for visiting - wish you a magical day! 
 
I'm adding my card to these challenges:
 
 
 

6 kommentarer:

Jacki Daniels sa...

Hi Linda I have only just found your blog, wowzers your colouring is st7unning and so are your cards I just love them so I am now your latest follower hap-py crafting
Jacki

coldwaters2 sa...

Wow this is stunning what a beautifully designed creation the image is awesome it all looks so magical, thank you for joining our challenge this week at FAB 'N' FUNKY
hugs
lorraine x

Rebecca Billard sa...

So very pretty! Love your beautiful coloring and all the layers! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

Debi sa...

Beautiful card. The die cut frame around your darling image is so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi TT DT

Marcy sa...

This is so beautiful and your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!

Holly AKA KopyKat sa...

Fabulous image and design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails