Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 21 juni 2015

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Happy Summer!

So it's time for the Copic Team to wish you all a happy summer.... We will be taking a break over the summer but will still keep the blog running but instead of posting every other week we will post several times one week each... So we hope you will keep up with us over the summer... Ohh! I'm on already next week so I hope you will stop by then!! :-)

This is my summer wish for you.... Happy Summer!


I have used a digi from Saturated Canary called Beach Beauty. An incredibly CAS card for me.... The turqouise paper is from Prima. The birds are from Noor Design/ Joy.


Here is a close up on the image... Want to know what colors I used? Head over to the Copic Sweden blog...


Have a magical and crafty summer!!

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 


5 kommentarer:

Annie sa...

Fabulous design - love it - thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Annie xxx

NanaConnie sa...

Gorgeous coloring, Linda! I'm delighted to see you playing along in our "Summer Sentiment" challenge at Aud Sentiments this fortnight. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
NanaConnie DT

Sam Lewis sa...

Absolutely incredible colouring! I do love the colours and the layout of the card, perfect for our challenge!
Thank you for joining us for the challenge over on the That Craft Place Challenge Blog..
xxSAMxx TCP Design Team.
❤My Blog❤
❤That Craft Place Challenge Blog❤
❤That Craft Place on Facebook❤

Annie sa...

Stunning image - great card - Love it - Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments and good luck in the draw. Annie xxx

Karen sa...

Such a very beautiful card hun!
Thank you so much for joining us at That Craft Place for our Lots Of Layers Challenge and Good Luck

Hugs,
Karen. DT.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails