Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 22 juni 2015

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Cold never bothered me anyway!


Today it's the beginning of my Copic week at Copic Marker Sweden. Last year I went with a Christmas theme so I have thought long and hard on my theme for this year but I really couldn't think of any so I decided to make a couple of cards and then make tutorials on how to color that particular image. How do you like that?


Here is a close up on the image.... It's a digi from Mo Manning called Kai in the snow.


Loving this color combo and so happy to have flowers to match!


Thank you for visiting - have a magical day!

I'm entering my card into these challenges: 


6 kommentarer:

Jacki Daniels sa...

Simply adorable love your colouring

Marjeta sa...

Stunning colouring.

Marjeta

Natasja's Kaarten sa...

Beautiful card! You colored the stamp Gorgeous!

Hugs, Natasja

Amy Ottmers sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

CraftYourPassion sa...

Oh my that image is so sweet and a beautiful card you've made to go with it.Super colouring and love all the cool blues.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Loopylou. sa...

this is just beautiful! I love his little face so much and I love how you used flowers on a wintery card too
thank you so much for sharing it with us over on DP2
hugs Lou xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails