Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 20 maj 2015

DT Whiff of Joy: Spring is here and Whiff of Joy is closing.... :-(

This is one of my last cards as DT for Whiff of Joy as it is with sadness in my heart that I tell you they are closing down. They have been around since way before I started crafting and that's where my love for Elisabeth Bell's images started with the adorable Willows.... they still are very dear to me! 

However today I have used another dear image and that is the ever so whimsical Henry Mouse. 


I have also used Die Lights from Whiff of Joy called Large Butterflies


Here is a close up on the image called Love grows happiness


Added lots of flowers and ribbons as usual... 


Thank you for stopping by and do stop by the Whiff of Joy shop and help clear out the stock.... 50-90% off...

Wishing you a magical day! 


Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails