Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 21 maj 2015

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Challenge - use your favourite stamp!

We have a new challenge at Copic Marker Sweden and we want you to use your favourite stamp... not as easy as you might think.... I had a hard time choosing but then I decided to go with this adorable little boy from Mo Manning and make a birthday card for my nephew. 


Here is a close up on the image. 


I just love how this turned out - colored with my Copic Markers of course. I used older paper from my stash... a bit of flowers and then added my nephews name and age to the card. 

Happy crafting! 

Entering the following challenges: 



4 kommentarer:

Margareta/Mormormargareta sa...

Gorgeous!!

Susie Moore sa...

I can't believe what an awesome artist you are. Yikes! Who wouldn't want to receive this? Just lovely!! Thank you for creating with us this week at Little Red Wagon Challenge Blog.

Tammi sa...

Fantastic Card. Love it.

Tammi
Craft Your Passion Guest Design Team

Joanne sa...

Your card is totally adorable! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails