Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 25 april 2015

DT The Sketchy Challenges: Sketch and/or Theme Spring

A new challenge is up at The Sketchy Challenges and this time you can either use Sabine's gorgeous sketch or the theme "spring" or both of them. 

I made this card for the challenge using both the theme and the sketch. 


I have used papers from Maja Design from an old collection called "Ska vi ta en fika?". 


Here is a close up on the image by Mo Manning called Paddy. I used my Copic Markers to color him. 


Flowers.... 


I used a Magnolia die to make the tag, some lovely goldey lace and more flowers...


I would love to see you join us in the challenge!!



I'm adding my card to these challenges: 


8 kommentarer:

Janette van Otterlo sa...

Lovely card!
Grtz Janette

Jeanette Jackson sa...

Such a lovely cute card. Thank you for joining us on the Kraftyhands Blog Challenge. Hugs Jeanette xx

Karen Hasheck sa...

Super cute card! I sa​w​ it linked at Send a Smile 4 Kids and had to come see it and your blog. I am now your newest follower and would ​be honored​ if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

Sylvia sa...

A super cute card. Thank you for sharing it in the Kraftyhands Challenge.
Sylvia x

mags sa...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Kraftyhands.
Mags
x

julie_woolston sa...

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Kraftyhands
Hugs Julie xxx

Kim Bell sa...

Wow your card is beautiful. Love your coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamp

Hugz
Kim

lis-m sa...

Stunning! coloured to perfection!
Thanks for sharing with us at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge. Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails