Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 8 april 2015

DT Paradise of Stamps: Add a charm

Today it's time for me to remind you about the ongoing challenge at Paradise of Stamps and the theme is "use a charm". 


I have used papers from My Minds Eye. The mittens die is from Joy Crafts and the snowflakes from Whiff of Joy. 


The image is called Maya and kitten on a sleighride and it's also from Whiff of Joy. Colored with Copic Markers. Added Pearl Makers for snowflakes. 


So I hope you will join in the challenge - you still have a week to enter! 

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 




7 kommentarer:

Gina Knott sa...

What an absolutely beautiful Christmas card! Love the image and gorgeous design! I didn't realise we were on the same team either (hee hee)!!
Hugs
Gina xx

Gina Knott sa...

What an absolutely beautiful Christmas card! Love the image and gorgeous design! I didn't realise we were on the same team either (hee hee)!!
Hugs
Gina xx

fabiola jaques sa...

trop beau, magnifique coloriage, biz

Debby sa...

this is such a nice card. love the charm you used. Thank you for playing along with our bingo challenge aver at FNF

Hugs Debby

Hazel sa...

Beautiful and cute. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Shari M sa...

Beautiful colours, stamp, the total card. Thanks for joining us at HJC this time.

Renate sa...

Wat een gezellige kerstkaart. Mooi gekleurd. Bedankt voor je deelname bij CHCC Extra.

Groetjes, Renate

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails