Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 13 april 2015

DT Lacy Sunshine: Vintage/Shabby Chick/Steampunk

Today it's time for another challenge at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog and this time it's your choice of either Vintage, Shabby Chick or Steampunk. I went with Shabby Chick which means lots of white and added some bright pastels at that.  


I have used papers from Michele Roos Designs. Love the shabby chickness of them! :-) The heartshaped diecut is from a die I borrowed from a friend, thinking it's Sizzix.... 


The image is called Lizabeth's Wedding Bliss and she is colored with Copic Markers. 


Added flowers, an arrow, lots of lace (also typical for shabby chick) and pearls. 


More flowers.... and a little dangling bling charm from Prima. The big glitter pearl is a tiny ball acctually and was a gift from a friend. 


Thank you for visiting me today - wish you a magical day!

I'm adding my card to these challenges; 





3 kommentarer:

DonnaMundinger sa...

Linda, this is gorgeous! Fabulous Shabby Chic card. xxD

Vannessa sa...

This is such a beautiful card, Linda. Love the shabby chic-ness of it!

Hugs, Vannessa

Debbie sa...

Love your entry to The Corrosive Challenge! So elegant! Thanks for joining in our challenge, and I wish you the best of luck!
DebbieM

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails