Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 23 mars 2015

DT Whiff of Joy: Soon summer...

Hi Peep's! 

Anyone more than me longing for summer? I sure am as this winter has been all about ice and no snow... so sad as I love winter and snow.. Today I have  a summer card to share with you all... 



I have used papers from Maja Design for my card today... real rare right? Have to challenge myself to used some other papers...any day now... ;-) 


Here is a close up on the image called Henry with seagull and he is colored with Copic Markers. 


I added a border die cut using a die from Whiff of Joy called Scalloped Swirly Border Die as I think it looks almost like waves. 


A real maritime card, don't you think? 


Have  a lovely day! 

2 kommentarer:

Grethe sa...

Lekkert kort!

Linda Simpson sa...

Gorgeous card Linda, love this image and your embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails