Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 28 mars 2015

DT The Sketchy Challenges: Sketch + Recipe!

Today it's time for a new challenge at the Sketchy Challenges and this time it's Annette's time to design the sketch and you will looooove it! The theme is to use 1-2-3 of your own choice. For instance I have used 1 image, 2 designpapers and 3 pearls. You can add more things to your cards than this but I decided to keep it clean and simple this time. 


The papers are from Echo Park. Aren't they just so cool!?!


Here is a close up on the image. We are being sponsored by Kenny K and my image is called Vercura Venom. I have used Copic Markers for coloring. 


Thank's for visiting today and hope to see you join the challenge!

1 kommentar:

Linda Simpson sa...

ooh-la-la Linda this is stunning! I love the image she is fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails